School & Classroom Flooring Solutions
We offer a range of resin flooring solutions for the education sector which offer outstanding life cycle costs against traditional soft flooring options such as vinyl, carpet or carpet tiles. Our installations in eye catching designs and colours are suitable for all school spaces.
Decorative Screed Flooring
Ideal for medium to heavy duty traffic areas, the robust multi-coloured decorative quartz system enriches all working environments. A slip resistant option tested to BS 7976 provides peace of mind in both wet and dry in shoes, boots, trainers and barefoot.
There are many different sectors within education flooring, all requiring different necessities to provide the best performance and a longer lifespan. Sectors include:
- Classrooms – requires a durable flooring suitable for bad weather conditions (anti-slip). Must have some chemical and impact resistance.
- Labs – Chemical resistance is key, alongside anti-slip.
- PE Changing Areas – Easy to clean.
- Showers & Toilets – Hygienic and easy to clean. Anti-slip features required in shower areas especially.
- Communal Areas – Impact resistant with an element of slip resistance. A gloss finish for an attractive flooring, providing an ease of cleaning.
- Kitchens – Hygienic, non-slip solution with excellent chemical and abrasion resistant.
- Walkways – Slip resistant, impact resistant and must have good durability.
- Reception and Circulation Areas – Designed fit for the public. Aesthetically pleasing flooring colours and designs.
All flooring must be fit for heavy foot traffic. Each flooring necessary for these different areas offers a wide range of colours and styles to choose from.
Flow applied liquid vinyl
Available in pastel, solid and bright colours this product features UV colour stability with durability and ease of cleaning. Also available in a slip resistant option and with the added benefit of an 8mm acoustic variant for noisy areas such as music rooms.